Create Documentation directly from PowerShell. Simple Installation from PowerShell Gallery, and as long as you have MS Word Installed you will be creating .docx, .pdf, .html files in minutes!
- Create Word Documents Directly from PowerShell
- Send any PowerShell Object and Create a Table
- Ability to change templates
- Alility to use builtin themes
WordDoc is a Powershell Script Module that is hosted on Powershell Gallery. It works like any other PowerShell Module
- PowerShell 5 (should work on powershell 3 or 4 as well)
- Microsoft Word 2016 (should work on Word 2010/2013 as well)
This PowerShell Script Module is free distributed under the MIT License
Using this Module Commercially ?